Aquila Boards SLU with Tax Identification Number: B95776811. Address: Nemesio Mogrobejo 11; 48015 Bilbao, Bizkaia, SPAIN. Contact email: [email protected]
Registered with the Vizcaya Trade Registry, in volume 5481, folio 146, page BI-64931
Conditions of Use
These legal conditions regulate the permitted use of this website, which AQUILA makes available to Internet users at no cost. You must leave this website if you are unhappy with these legal conditions.The User agrees to use the website, its services and contents diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, agrees not to:
- Remove, ignore or tamper with the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of their owners included in the content, including technical protection devices or any information mechanism that the contents might contain.
- Introduce programs, viruses, macros or any other programmable logic device or sequence of characters which could cause or be liable to cause any kind of alternation to the website or to the computer systems that support it.
- Use or install programmes or devices that are able to override control or security passwords set by onean.com. It is also prohibited to decipher keys, systems or algorithms, or any other security element of the website or any of its users.
- Make copies or capture screenshots of the website, with express permission from AQUILA.
- Make copies or versions of the website or its source code, without the express consent of AQUILA.
- Behave in any way that is contrary to the law or acting in good faith.
Exclusion of Liability
AQUILA is not liable for any losses or damage that may result to the user due to viruses, unavailability or any other anomalous behaviour of the website.AQUILA has adopted all the security measures at its disposal using state-of-the-art technology, to ensure the correct functioning of the website and to avoid causing any damages to the user.
AQUILA accepts no responsibility for the services and/or information provided in other sites linked to this Website. AQUILA does not control or exercise any supervision when it includes a link to such websites. Users who use these links must consult the legal conditions set out in the destination pages.
The texts, images, logos, emblems, sounds, animations, videos, source code and the other contents included in this website are the property of AQUILA or, as appropriate, it has the permission for its use and/or exploitation. Users of this website may reproduce or store the contents stored on this website for their exclusive personal use or the purposes authorized in the legal contracting terms and conditions of our products and services.Any other transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage or all or part of this website is expressly prohibited without the prior consent of AQUILA.
Legislation and Jurisdiction
This website is subject to Spanish law. Both parties hereby agree that they will submit any dispute or controversy arising from the use of the website to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Bilbao (Vizcaya).This express submission clause to the courts of the City of Bilbao (Vizcaya) shall not be applicable in the cases of disputes with the website users that according to current legislation hold the status of consumers, in which case both parties will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the place of residence of the consumer.
This Disclaimer is dated 18/06/2015. Any amendments to its terms will be posted on the website.